60 Man Roster Set for Now
Sunday, June 28 2020 @ 07:18 PM EDT
Contributed by: John Northey
The Jays have released their 60 (58) man roster for Summer Training. 30 will make the big team, 30 will be playing with each other for the season. Hmm...gotta find a better way of saying that.
Via the Blue Jays website...
Lots of the obvious there, plus many prospects. Anyone missing who you all think should be there? Anyone there who surprises and if so why? FYI: you can only trade guys on the 60 man roster, only these guys will get playing time of any kind this year too.
- Starting Pitchers: Chase Anderson, Ryan Borucki, Thomas Hatch, Anthony Kay, Elvis Luciano, Alek Manoah, Julian Merryweather, Patrick Murphy, Joey Murray, Nate Pearson, Hector Perez, Sean Reid-Foley, Tanner Roark, Hyun-Jin Ryu, Matt Shoemaker, Trent Thornton, Jacob Waguespack, Simeon Woods Richardson, T.J. Zeuch
- Relief Pitchers: Anthony Bass, Travis Bergen, A.J. Cole, Rafael Dolis, Wilmer Font, Sam Gaviglio, Ken Giles, Justin Miller, Brian Moran, Thomas Pannone, Jake Petricka, Jordan Romano, Ty Tice, Shun Yamaguchi
- Infielders: Bo Bichette, Cavan Biggio, Andy Burns, Brandon Drury, Santiago Espinal, Jordan Groshans, Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Joe Panik, Travis Shaw, Kevin Smith, Rubén Tejada, Rowdy Tellez
- Outfielders: Anthony Alford, Jonathan Davis, Derek Fisher, Randal Grichuk, Lourdes Gurriel Jr., Teoscar Hernández, Billy McKinney, Forrest Wall
- Catchers:: Riley Adams, Danny Jansen, Caleb Joseph, Reese McGuire, Alejandro Kirk